Monday, June 22, 2009

She may be cute...


I know this isn't the most flattering picture of Riley, but it made me laugh because it looks like she's trying to make one of those crooked lip smile things that all the teenie boppers do for pictures now! Anyway, my little angelic baby girl was out and about with me the other day and she wanted me to make ramen noodles for her for dinner. I told her that I was making dinner, and that it was definately not ramen noodles, but she could make herself some. She harumphed (it may not be a word, but you mom's know what sound I'm talking about) and told me "I think you should have to make everyone's dinner!" My mean mother response: "I do, and if you choose not to eat it...make your own!"

1 comment:

Corrie said...

Hooray! You go, Mean Momma! You're an inspiration. :o)